Sunday, April 14, 2013

Cute Children's Books

I'm in the process of completing an internship in the Children's Department of a local public library. Throughout my weeding project, I've come across many children's books that were previously unknown to me. I've decided to make a list of them for future reference. They can be on the list for a myriad of reasons: cute plot, stunning pictures, or out-of-the-box thinking. That being said, they are not necessarily award winners or publicly recognized. Without further ado, here they are:
                 
Polar Bear Night by L. Thompson


Sleepy Book by C. Zolotow
 
That's Love by S. Williams
One Step, Two by C. Zolotow

                          
              The Noisy Way to Bed by I. Whybrow

The Water Gift and the Pig of the Pig by J. Briggs Martin




No comments:

Post a Comment